Friday, June 15, 2012

Pink + Gold

Happy Friday! I've been really inspired by Pink + Gold lately and decided to post some of my "This & That Favorites" based on these two amazing color combos. All of the adorable home goods shown above are from a recently new obsession of mine: One Kings Lane ---> Basically, a curated online sales site that sells top brand/designer items up to 70% off! (LOVE IT). One Kings Lane specifically has Pink + Gold inspired items on sale now through Sunday 6/17! You can check out there Elegant Summer Trend: Pick and Gold [here]!

Again, Happy Friday everybody - enjoy this gorgeous weekend ahead!


XO
katie 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my wedding post. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete