Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Florida Vacation


As I mentioned in last week's post, my sister and I took a mini vacation to Florida to visit close family of ours. Oh, and we can't visit Florida without going to Disney World [since its one of our FAVORITE places to go!] - So we managed to squeeze that in too... eh hem..  in a day! [Yes, we actually did Disney in ONE day!] Perhaps we'll write a book? Ha. It was crazy fun and we had a blast the whole entire trip. I documented absolutely everything with my favorite iPhone app Instagram as well. Above are little snippets of our adventures throughout our stay in Orlando and Southern Parts of Florida! We can't wait to go back sometime soon! :)

xo

katie

P.S. Despite the fact that my sister and I are in our early to mid-twenties this is how we felt the night before we went to Disney...



{source}

Haha I just love that commercial!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, sounds and looks like a blast. Adore this post, love. I just posted pictures from my wedding reception. I'd love if you'd take a second to swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for stopping by! I already been checking your wedding [picture posts and you look absolutley GORGEOUS! Congratulations!<3

      Delete