Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'oh baby!' part 1

'Oh Baby!' Baby Shower Invites  

My brother's wife is having their first baby an I'm beyond excited to become an Aunt!! After finding out the awesome news several months ago, I knew I wanted to take on planning/decorating the baby shower. So to start off, I designed these simple/cute [gender neutral too!] 'Oh Baby!' baby shower invites.  And NO, that is definitely not me having the baby! - Did I mention my sister-in-law and I share the same name? Pretty cool stuff! After designing the invites, I decided to take on the color palette, patterns, and texture an add it throughout the baby shower [bring on the craftiness!!]. Below are the beginning stages of creating a DIY [not to mention affordable!] baby shower.  [Followed by 'Oh Baby!' Part II tomorrow!]

Ribbon + Raffia + Chinese boxes
Clothespins
Baby Carriage Thumbprint Balloons
Great Grandma's Sugar Cookie Recipe + Cut-Outs

peace, <3, pugs & cupcakes
-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment