Tuesday, January 10, 2012

christmas miss




I can't believe how fast the holiday season went! Better yet, I'm posting about this past holiday Christmas festivities in January [what can I say? I love Christmas!]. Honestly, this little holiday party hosted by Rooms [a.k.a. Elizabeth/roommate - You can find her adorable fashion blog here] and myself was too cute to not share with you all! So Merry Christmas... a few weeks late ;) ! 


Rooms and I wanted to throw a fun + cozy Christmas party [ugly sweaters included!] So after brainstorming we decided this awesome Christmas party would consist of: yummy homemade Stromboli + caesar salad for dinner and for dessert: make-your-own cupcakes [YES! CUPCAKES!] + Hot Chocolate with all the fixings! So while Rooms was at her internship in NY, I got a little creative and made this "Treats & Sweets" Bar for our dessert!



After numerous triangular card-stock cut-outs + hand written name tags later, I created this cute [and easy!] little make-your-own cupcake + hot chocolate spread!
peace, <3, pugs & cupcakes
-katie

Here's a few more pictures that made this night cute & cozy:


No comments:

Post a Comment