Thursday, January 5, 2012

capture this

As any other recent college graduate embarking on their new and exciting [well, debatable] life, I find this whole 'job seeking' quite intimidating and even demoralizing. Let's face it, today's economy isn't the best and unless you have 7+ years of work experience, your chances of landing a job [within your expertise] is what I like to say 'slim pickin'! With that said, while I try to apply to as many places as possible [hire me, please.. anyone?!] I am also going to share my daily musings + love for music + anything to do with cupcakes. Yes, cupcakes. Amongst several things that I love, cupcakes is definitely in my Top 10. So "Cupcaque" you ask? Well, it's a fancier spelling word that is simply pronounced: Cupcake. However, there is more to this fancy word, but its a secret that I will be sharing at a later unknown date :) [I know, I know.. but it's worth the wait! I promise :) ] In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my daily musings + cupcakes + ramblings + music + pictures + more ramblings + my obsession for pugs + DIY projects + pretty much anything I feel like sharing ;) 

peace, <3, pugs & cupcakes 
-katie

2 comments:

  1. I have been lost on your blog for about an hour.
    Everything on here is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you SO much! I'm so glad you like everything! ENJOY! :)

      xoxo

      Delete