Thursday, June 7, 2012

Throwback Thursday




























A few weeks ago, my sister and I took a mini vacation to Florida to visit some family of ours and we had such a great time (Pictures to follow)! The trip was full of fun, laughter, reminiscing, and even a few happy tears! Ohh and I can't forget  this trip included a quick visit with some special friends of ours ---> Mickey & Minnie ;) ! Anyway, my family is planning a family reunion soon - so one evening my Aunt brought a photo album of a family reunion many many years ago and I just couldn't help but laugh when I found these "throwback" pictures of my sister (brunette) and I (blonde). It actually brought back so many wonderful memories; aka my obsession for clothes, shoes, & accessories. Lets just say, some things never change ;)! More importantly, it was great to just take a second and look back and remember those tiny moments way back when. Then fast forward to today and see the person I've become. Overall, I think its great to spend time with your family and go through old photo albums together, reminiscing on all the memories you've shared (So dust off those old photo albums and go down memory lane!). Needless to say I beyond excited to spend time/make new memories at this upcoming family reunion.

XO
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment