Tuesday, March 20, 2012

wide open spaces

All Photos: © Cupcaque 2012
A few weeks ago I was out visiting western Pennsylvania and the weather one day was absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't pass up the nice weather so I decided I would take a little walk, explore, take some pictures and even get a little inspiration. I can't even begin to explain how peaceful it was to be surrounded by wide open spaces.  Being there was such a nice change up in scenery. It made me realize two things: One, it is so easy to get "caught up" in our on-going busy lives. Two {more importantly}, it's good to just simply stop once in awhile and take a moment to really enjoy beautiful places like this and the outdoors in general. When was the last time you took time out of your busy life to just go outside and really enjoy the outdoors?


No comments:

Post a Comment