Friday, March 30, 2012

this & that: favorites

Cora, Aqua, and Yellow Collection Prints via Amanda Catherine Designs

Thank goodness it's Friday - I am so ready to start the weekend! Here are a few of my "this and that" favorites this week {more shown below}! I seriously can't get enough of Amanda Catherine's Prints - they're so cute and perfect for home wall decor! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

P.S. don't forget to check out my new FAQ page {<--- located on the left side} :)

XO
katie
Studded necklace + polka dots via my
 roomie's AWESOME fashion blog:
 The Antiquarian Blog <--- check it out! :)

     Rooms and I in front of the Vatican in Rome, Italy! :)
Baby + Cupcake photography inspiration via favim
Pink +Yellow spring flower color inspiration


11 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! :) It really looks quite good! :) Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Isn't that necklace amazing?! It's my roommate's necklace via her fashion blog! :)

      XO katie

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! :) Checking out your blog now<3

      XO katie

      Delete
  3. Oh...your blog is so cute!
    If you have time, I'd love to know what do you think of my fashion blog. It's all about my sense of style between Barcelona and Paris.
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Checking out your blog as we speak, so cute!<3

      XO katie

      Delete
  4. awww cute pics!

    Shana x

    http://xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun picks! I love those prints as well! The heart one is too cute!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely love your blog<3

      XO katie

      Delete
  6. Just realized I didn't get to comment on this post =) thank you SO much roooms, your the best!!!

    xo love you

    ReplyDelete