Friday, March 16, 2012

this and that

Jameson Irish Whiskey Bottle Windchime / Bar Bell via The Gecko

With St. Patrick's Day approaching tomorrow {& being Irish myself ;)!} I thought it was only appropriate to have a this and that St. Patty's Day inspired post of a few of my favorite things. 

 I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patty's Day weekend!


Jersey Tee Circle Scarf in Kelly Green/Emerald Forest via Megan's Menagerie

    St. Patrick's Day Irish Blessing Print via Creative Wild Child

  Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cupcakes via A Pumpkin and a Princess

Gold Infinity Eternity Love Charm Bracelet (Waxed Irish Linen Cord) via Soho Craft


Oh, and I just couldn't resist this picture...

Irish Four Leaf Clovers Dog Hat via Sweethoots
Haha wittle Irish pug! SO Cute! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment