Friday, March 2, 2012

this and that

DIY Clay Jewelry Dish via Honestly WTF

I've decided that every Friday from now on I'm going to post random things that I absolutely love. I follow a bazillion blogs and love that each blog has a little something different to offer. Whether its DIY projects, Etsy shops, recipes, style inspiration or unique jewelry there's always something I love! So I wanted to share a few of my favorite from this week {shown below}!

peace, love, pugs, & cupcakes,
katie

DIY Gold Triangle Mug via Oh Hello Friend

Stacked Rings via Satomi Kawakita Jewelry

Suitcase Nightstand via Cupcakes and Cashmere

Mineral Light Color Inspiration via Design Seeds

Pug Photo via Cute Pug Pics

Eeeeeeeee!! Little baby pug!!! SO adorable! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that nightstand together looks so lovely! I have some vintage suitcases, but not perfectly fitted like that. Dreamy.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love that nightstand too! P.S. your blog is awesome! I love your unique style!<3
      XOXO

      Delete