Tuesday, March 27, 2012

cupcake & cupcaque







Cupcakes have been something that I've always loved. Something about these tiny/individual cakes bring such happiness and joy to life {well, at least they do for me!}. Cupcakes actually inspired the name of my blog: "cupcaque" ---> which is pronounced "cupcake" {I just made the word look fancier ;) } With all the different kinds of cupcakes out there, its so hard to choose my favorite.. But I would have to say Red Velvet cupcakes are in my top 5! For this years' SuperBowl I made these NY Giants inspired red velvet cupcakes {shown below} with homemade cream cheese frosting... YUM!

What type of cupcakes are your favorite?

xo
katie 

9 comments:

  1. I made these ahmazing apple cinnamon cupcakes for a holiday get together! Everything was made from scratch (including the caramel!)
    Cinnamon Cupcakes, stuffed with cinnamon apples, caramel buttercream frosting with caramel drizzle. yum yum! I'll share the recipe if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel those cupcakes sound absolutely delicious!!! I am extremely interested in the recipe!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lover of all cupcakes.. but I do love some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kristin! Found your blog last night - your blog its adorable! :) P.S. I added a "Followers" Gadget on the side of my blog if you want to follow!<3

      XO katie

      Delete
  4. hey sunshine! thank you for the comment and for following my blog :) i would love to return the support back to you but i dont see your gadget? am i missing something?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine!! Thank you for stopping by! Your blog is absolutely fabulous and wanted to show my support! :) Thank you for telling me about my follower gadget - I just added one to the side so I would love for you to follow back!<3

      XO katie

      Delete
  5. As a DIE HARD NEW YORK GIANTS FAN...
    You just won over my heart.
    Thank god i found you ;)(on the blog hop)
    Defiantly a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha I knew you would absolutely LOVE these NY Giant Cupcakes! I am, as well, a die hard Giants fan! WOO GO GIANTS BABY!!! :)

      XO
      katie

      Delete