Tuesday, March 13, 2012

baby love

All Photos: © Cupcaque 2012
Last week marked a very important moment for me... I became a first-time Auntie to my absolutely beautiful niece! I am beyond excited for my brother and his wife and their darling new bundle of joy: Elaina Ann. It seems just like yesterday I was planning the baby shower {posts: part 1 & part 2}. Upon Elaina's arrival, I had a fun little photoshoot with my brother and his wife + the baby bump! :) We took some photos inside & the others outside. Today's post are the photos I took outside {tomorrow's post will be the inside photos}. I had such a great time at this photoshoot with them - so much love! :) I just had to share these photos because they're too cute!!! Enjoy!

P.S. Welcome baby Elaina Ann!

peace, love, pugs, & cupcakes,
katie

© Cupcaque 2012

...and here's a few more of my favorites!

All Photos: © Cupcaque 2012
Aren't they just adorable?! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment