Tuesday, February 14, 2012

heath bar bit buttercream brownies


This past weekend went by awfully fast, and I felt like I was constantly in a rush to get things done [specifically baking]. Which made me realize that sometimes you need a little help, instead of starting from scratch brownies [no shame!]. So for a delectable dessert after dinner one night I decided to doctor up these Betty Crocker Triple Chunk Brownies [so soo good!]. After baking [as directed] this batch of brownies I immediately added buttercream frosting [I chose this kind] and drizzled Heath Bar English Toffee Bits. Let it cool for about 15 minutes or so and enjoy! They turned out absolutely amazing and so delicious! Oh, and I almost forgot.. Happy Valentine's Day! :)




peace, love, pugs & cupcakes,
katie 



Wait . .  just one more picture. . . YUM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment